- This event has passed.
AWS Intermediate Boot Camp (Lehi)
January 25, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
This Amazon Web Services training is intended to build knowledge of AWS services, providing guidance on best practices for architecting and deploying workloads on AWS. Join us for this custom training. Experts from 1Strategy will share their experience building and running production workloads on AWS.
This AWS/1Strategy training valued at $1200 will be free of charge and is limited to the first 25 registered participants.
Audience is limited to 2 participants from each company and is intended for engineers and architects. We recommend that attendees of this course have a working knowledge of distributed systems and multi-tier architectures and familiarity with general networking and cloud computing concepts.
This session will be delivered by 1Strategy through a mix of instructor-led training and hands-on labs.
Beginner and Intermediate courses will be offered separately. Please choose just one course to attend. We request that only 2 employees per day per company register.
INTERMEDIATE DAY | 300+ level instruction for those with 6 months to 1+ years of experience with AWS
- Architecture best practices (tagging, account management, design patterns)
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Automation using infrastructure as code (CloudFormation)
- Platform services (BeanStalk, Lambda, ECS)
- DevOps (Code Deploy, CloudTrail, CloudWatch)
- Customer experiences (guest speaker)