- This event has passed.
AWS Intermediate Boot Camp – Lehi
October 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
This Amazon Web Services Boot Camp is intended to build knowledge of AWS services, providing guidance on best practices for architecting and deploying workloads on AWS. Join us for this custom training. Experts from 1Strategy and select guest customers will share their experience building and running production workloads on AWS.
This 1Strategy sponsored training valued at $800 will be free of charge and is limited to the first 25 registered participants. We invite up to two participants per company.
Intermediate Course (Wednesday, October 17)
The intermediate course target audience is users with 6 months to 1+ year of hands on experience. Intermediate course content will be at a level 300+ and will cover the following topics:
- Architecture best practices (tagging, account management, design patterns)
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Automation using infrastructure as code (CloudFormation)
- Platform services (BeanStalk, Lambda, ECS)
- DevOps (Code Deploy, CloudTrail, CloudWatch)
- Customer experiences (guest speaker)
Course topics and content is subject to change.
Registration is limited to 2 participants from each company and is intended for engineers and architects.
We recommend all attendees of this boot camp have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems and multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with general networking and cloud computing concepts
This session will be delivered by 1Strategy and special guest speakers through a mix of instructor-led training and guided or self-paced hands-on labs. Hands-on labs require you to bring your own Windows or Mac laptop. A tablet device will not be sufficient. Your laptop should have administrator privileges. If using Windows, you will need Chrome or Firefox.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar