AWS Machine Learning Tech Talk – Seattle
October 2 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
This is an invitation-only event. If you are interested in attending, please contact your AWS representative or Jack Stuart at Jack@1Strategy.com
AI, ML and IOT are hot buzzwords today and given the hype, many companies are trying to grapple with what this means to their business. This event introduces current and future AWS customers to the practical Amazon approach to laying the foundation of your business applications with analytics and then leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and internet of things (IOT) to make your business more intelligent.
Attendees will learn about the types of problems that Amazon is solving with these technologies and the methods and tools that are used in these solutions. We will also review recent AWS services launches that provide developers with the ability to add intelligence to their applications.
- 11:30 AM – 12:05 PM Check-in, Networking & Lunch
- 12:05 PM – 12:15 PM Welcome & Introductions
- 12:15 PM – 12:45 PM AWS Machine Learning overview
- 12:45 PM – 1:05 PM Machine Learning case study presented by 1Strategy
- 1:05 PM – 1:30 PM Wrap-up, Q & A, and networking
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar