Windows on AWS – Utah
October 9 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This is an invitation-only event. If you are interested in attending, please contact your AWS representative or Danielle Steed at Danielle@1Strategy.com.
More and more companies are migrating their Microsoft applications to the Cloud, helping them reduce costs and allow for scalability. Can your company benefit from migrating to AWS? Maybe you’re not sure where to get started. Find out at our upcoming 1Strategy and AWS Windows Lunch and Learn event.
We will provide an introduction to Microsoft solutions and corresponding AWS technologies, as well as discuss best practices, facts versus myths, and how to run Microsoft workloads (Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory and .NET) and apps on AWS.
Tentative schedule (subject to change):
- 11:00 – 11:40 Check-in, introductions, networking, lunch
- 11:40 – 12:00 Microsoft on AWS: facts vs. myths & best practices
- 12:00 – 12:10 Break
- 12:10 – 12:30 Microsoft on AWS: Windows & Active Directory, SQL & .NET plus recent service launches for running Microsoft workloads in the cloud
- 12:30 – 12:45 Customer case study by 1Strategy
- 12:45 – 1:00 Wrap up & questions
Join us for lunch, stay to learn more about how AWS can help your business migrate to the Cloud, save money, and run more efficiently.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar