- This event has passed.
WOMEN IN TECH – INTERMEDIATE DAY (SEATTLE)
March 2, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
1Strategy is proud to announce that we’ll be hosting our first ever boot camp specifically for women! If you are a woman with a working knowledge of distributed systems and multi-tier architectures and familiarity with general networking and cloud computing concepts, you’re invited to join us.
This women-specific Amazon Web Services training is intended to build knowledge of AWS services, providing guidance on best practices for architecting and deploying workloads on AWS. Join us for this custom training. Experts from 1Strategy will share their experience building and running production workloads on AWS.
This AWS/1Strategy training valued at $1200 will be free of charge and is limited to the first 25 registered participants.
This session will be delivered by 1Strategy through a mix of instructor-led training and hands-on labs.
INTERMEDIATE DAY | 300+ level instruction for those with 6 months to 1+ years of experience with AWS
- Architecture best practices (tagging, account management, design patterns)
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Automation using infrastructure as code (CloudFormation)
- Platform services (BeanStalk, Lambda, ECS)
- DevOps (Code Deploy, CloudTrail, CloudWatch)
- Customer experiences (guest speaker)
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar